90 Day Fiance fans ship Kim and Riley together but latest update may break hearts Tue 16

Publish date: 2024-05-18

90 Day Fiance fan favorites Kim and Riley have been fueling romance rumors since the end of 2023, and as viewers see them on screens together once again, they’re praying for them to be true.

The pair entered the TLC show in separate relationships, as 48-year-old Riley was in a relationship with Violet. Kim Menzies was famously engaged to Usman, aka Soja Boy, but unfortunately, that didn’t work out. As Kim and Riley sparked rumors of another 90 Day Fiance romance, fans are wondering what the status is today, and whether we could see love blossoming.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 90 Day The Melanated Way (@90daythemelanatedway)

View Instagram Post

90 Day Fiance’s Kim and Riley spark romance rumors as they’re spotted together

The rumors all started on a good old Instagram Live where Riley was seen ‘getting flirty’ as he joined the former military vet‘s stream. They joked about going on a dinner date, and fans were engrossed in what could be blossoming.

A month later, the pair were spotted hanging out together at Tyray Mollett’s birthday in San Diago, along with a whole bunch of other cast members.

In some pics spreading online, Riley could be seen whispering into Kim’s ears, and of course, the fans took these and ran with them. Was the romance we were all rooting for finally on the cards?

However, it looks like all dreams came crashing down on New Year’s when Riley posted a photo of a woman’s hands. Naturally, fans rushed to the comments to ask if it was Kim, but they didn’t receive the answer they wanted.

Kim took it upon herself to clear her name, as you can imagine, all the comments said the same thing. “Please let the people know this isn’t me! [laughing emoji]. Riley and I are friends only!” she wrote.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 90 Day The Melanated Way (@90daythemelanatedway)

View Instagram Post

Fans ‘ship the couple’

Me seeing Riley with Kim on #90DayFiance #90DayFiancePillowTalk #TheSingleLife pic.twitter.com/FgnGZn8lgR

— Shelly (@YouKnowItsVegas) January 16, 2024
View Tweet

We all love a new 90-Day couple, and despite the two claiming they’re “just friends” it of course doesn’t stop the TLC fans from showing their love for the couple on X, formerly known as Twitter.

It looks like fans were ‘kicking their feet and giggling’ when seeing the two interact, and honestly, so were we.

“Kim-bah-ly & Riley = cute fun!” exclaimed one fan.

“If Kim and Riley are really dating l, I think it’s amazing. After Usman and Violet these 2 need to find a good partner,” claimed another.

A third supporter wrote: “I like this Kim and Riley thing. Yes yes yes.”

As we know, anything can happen in the 90 Day world, so we’ll be keeping our eyes open, and our fingers crossed.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7s7HApaCtsaSewaO102eaqKVfqLWww9JocGlllJbGbrLImqWcnV2brq%2B%2FjKyfoqhdoLauecCnm2aqmaGyunnTqJ6erJiav26u1K1kpZmkmsC1edSpm5qslWK6osWMm6memZtitaat0a2q